![]() |
| (c) April Baldovino edited by: me |
For some reason, I have to keep asking myself if it’s really over. I feel like despite all the draining rehearsals and disappointments and achievements, everything all at once, it still wasn’t long enough for me to believe that it’s all over now. It’s crazy. How these things, these moments and these people, can keep you so grounded. And it’s crazy how no one ever appreciates these things, not even me, sooner.
I love every single one of them. We’ve all had our mess-ups during rehearsals and during the entire production, but I still love them, because such a success of a play would never have been so.
And it’s true, that it’s seen that every single person’s efforts are in it. And through that, we unite.
I’m happy it’s Christmas break, because I’ve been waiting for this day for sooo long. But I am going to miss them all.
So yeah, I felt the grad vibes a while ago, and it sucked big time. Not just grad vibes but also college (results)-vibes. Everything’s just going so fast, it’s scary. I think the biggest thing that scares me is that things are going to change. Too much too quickly.
But praise God, so much, for the successful plays today. Seniors, we will conquer this school year with the Lord holding all of our hands all the way.
