I kind of miss
painting. It's funny because I got into CFA - PAINTING. Hahahaha. No but
seriously, it always seems like such a chore.
To be honest,
painting really is more challenging. Paint can be a harder medium than pens and
colored pencils or pastels, sometimes.
I think it also seems
like a chore to me because you need the palette, constantly clean your brushes,
a water container, a canvas, patience to wait for the paint to dry.
Also the smell is an
issue. Truthfully, it isn't that much of an issue to me. I breathe paint, lol
not to get high or anything hahahaha. But you know, it's a familiar scent. Will
always be. But my mother has this issue with it `cause it isn't good, you know.
And I don't want to open my windows because lol spiders always enter ugh. And I
detest spiders. So much. Just typing down the word gives me shivers. Ugh.
As much as I can,
I'll try to get back to it before school starts. And I know that there will
only be a few days left when I get back from Singapore, but it's always worth a
try. I feel like I need to refresh myself as much as I can because I'm going to
be starting my majors right when the first day comes.
It is quite
intimidating, to be honest. I mean, I sort of feel like I'm going to be so
amateur and so young to be taking majors immediately. They usually come in the
second or third year, sometimes. And the fact that it's coming in my freshman
year sort of intimidates me a bit. But I need to get rid of that intimidation
as soon as possible because that is all that the college wants to do to you.
Intimidate you and make you crack under the pressure. For a good reason, I
presume. Haha! No, but seriously. I'm sure it's just to push the students to
make them excel. They call themselves "iskolars ng bayan" for a
reason.
Random thoughts.
But at
least I'm updating.