I don't know why. I mean, I've always been known to be the coffee addict among my friends, and even the family (or caffeine addict to be more general). Maybe it's this chilly weather that makes it so much more appealing, and the fact that I want to stay up late all the time.
They've cancelled classes for the entire week. Isn't that crazy? Classes for me resume on Tuesday because UPD doesn't have regular lasses on Monday. It's insane but it's the only thing left to do right now. It's pretty much chaos left and right.
Like I said, the rain is mocking us. For a few minutes, it's going to be complete silence, and then whoop, it's back again. And it's been like that for the past four days. Nonstop. I was lucky to get a small glimpse of sunlight when I woke up today at almost 12:30pm.
Still praying.



