Thursday, July 19, 2012

rain turns the sand into mud.

Hey guys. 

I know I haven't been on here in ages because of school. Things have been pretty all over the places for me lately. The stress has finally gotten to me and I completely cracked the other day in front of my mom. I dunno, I just couldn't control anything. And completely broke down. Which is something I never do in front of my parents okay. My friends, yes, but never my parents, for some reason.

I was just so physically stressed, losing so many hours of sleep and my mind was running circles and I couldn't keep up. 
I stayed up late hours to finish at least four inches of the excruciating chipboard sculpture. Guys I swear. I underestimated this sculpture a whoooole lot. Like, you’ve been tracing and cutting and gluing for the past two hours and you think you’ve reached like five inches, when really it hasn’t even reached one inch. It sucks real bad, the feeling. Like, last night I was seriously going like, “this is impossible.” I did reach four inches though. Such a glorious moment. Imagine how much more glorious it’ll be when I reach fifteen! Haha.


I also have to do a toothpick sculpture which also excruciating. Everything, all these things test your patience. And I feel like I underestimated everything, you know? Not just the plates, but in fact, even the entire course. I came into this course thinking that I was good enough. I mean, you know, the fact that I passed the Talent Test gave me confidence that I could fulfil everything, but at the same time, I sort of became cocky, having the mindset that things are going to be pretty chill and easy. Especially because I don't have to work on papers for my GEs and stuff. 

But noooooo. Everything is much harder than that. It is so hard to find time to do what I want because a lot of the times in my spare time I still need to do FA-related things. 


I am in much need to sleep, relaxation, prayers, and bucket loads of coffee.