Saturday, July 7, 2012

you're just in time to witness my first breakdown.


Okay, so.
I am not going to be all emotional and throw a little pity-party for myself. For once I am being serious about all of this.
The goal is to see how far I can go in f o u r  m o n t h s, aka the end of the semester.
I really don't know if this is going to turn into another obsession, but whatever. I honestly just want to get there this time. And I don't know if this time is going to be different either, but I have a little spark of hope that's assuring me that  this can happen.
So yet again, in comes the measuring tape. In comes my MyFitnessPal account. In comes my water therapy. In comes the everyday workout. And in comes my inner turmoil.

You ready?
I am. More than ever.

Four months starts.

Now.